Sunday, December 03, 2006

The kiss

Alicia had a request: "I have never seen guys kiss before. Could you kiss each other? If it’s okay with you two, of course, is it?"

There was silence but Miguel did stand up and sit on my lap facing me. Boy, that felt good... Since he was also drunk he fell into the kiss quickly, and we kissed for so long that I felt like years were passing by. It was so full of energy, so intense, I just fell out of the world. And at the time when we kissed, Guillermo came back home and saw us kissing.

"Well, looks like we have gotten that far so to see at least." Guillermo just had to mention that with a 'by the way' voice.

I didn't hear him quite good cause I was more focused on the kiss, but from the background I did faintly hear noises. The kiss wasn't still broken, we kissed on, and I was like sliding away with him from there into the air. I felt like I was floating. Once we broke the kiss he sat down next to me, with him putting his head on my shoulder, and stayed like that for as long as we had time.

Soon, I lit a cigarette... for a while of smoking Miguel took the cigarette and made a few inhales too, yet then came the bad part, I always forget that if I drink too much and then have a smoke too, at a bad time, then I throw up... The worst part is that I did it on Miguel’s jeans.

2 Comments:

Blogger northaura said...

the story of the kiss felt so much like a relationship story...
or was it?

7:50 PM, December 04, 2006  
Blogger OnCulture.eu said...

Isn't it always?

8:48 PM, December 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home