Sunday, July 12, 2009

Diamonds are forever…

A landmark show marking the 125th anniversary of the opening of the first Bulgari store in Rome is presented at the Palazzo delle Esposizioni, which brings together nearly five hundred objects created between 1884 and 2009. The exhibition, which runs through September 13, intends to illustrate the origin and success of an absolutely distinctive style and, at the same time, celebrate the extraordinary technical and creative quality of the famous Roman maison.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Post a Comment

<< Home