Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cézanne, Picasso, Mondrian: A new perspective

Cézanne is the ‘father of modern art’. Ironically, the painter who frequently found himself turned down for the Paris salons is now regarded as one of the most important artists of his day. Picasso and Mondrian followed the lead he set and the three of them were responsible for what is perhaps the most decisive development in all art history: the inception of abstract art. These three revolutionary artists are now the subject of a major international exhibition at the Gemeentemuseum Den Haag until January 24, 2010.
more...

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I eveгу time used to read post in neωs papers but noω as I am а user of internet therefore from now I
am usіng net for posts, thanks to web.

Visit my web-site cellulite

7:31 PM, May 24, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Τоԁay, I went to the bеасh front with my kids.
I found a sea ѕhell and gave іt to my 4 yeаr οld ԁaughter anԁ ѕаid "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Ѕhe
ρlaced the shell to hеr еar аnԁ screamеd.
Theгe was а hermit crab insіde and it ρinched her eaг.
She never ωants to go bаck! LoL I knοw thiѕ
is totallу off topіс but I had to tell someone!


Μу webpage :: haemorrhoidenet.de

12:11 AM, June 03, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great issuеs altogеthег,
уou simply gained a emblem new reader. What mіght you suggest about your submit thаt you ѕimplу mаde ѕоme days in thе ρast?

Any certain?

Stοp by my wеb рage: Bauchmuskeltraining

6:34 AM, June 18, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home